Videos of drivers pulling crazy stunts in inappropriate places and then promptly crashing into things are a dime a dozen. Mustang drivers, however, have become notorious for starring in such videos and yet another one has surfaced, though this one has a very satisfying ending.
One Mustang driver took advantage of Toronto’s now very quiet streets to do donuts in the middle of Yonge and Dundas, typically one of the city’s busiest intersections. It appears that friends of the Mustang driver used their own cars to block other drivers from entering the intersection, so there was some planning involved in pulling off this dangerous and highly illegal stunt.
MORE RELATED ARTICLES
- Watch: Dashcam Catches Truck Launching onto House in Ontario
- Watch: World's Longest Hot Wheels Track Sets Guinness Record
- Watch: Tumbleweeds Bury Six Vehicles, Block Highway for 10 Hours
- Watch: Dashcam Catches a Scary Close Call on Christmas Day
- Watch: Canadian Geese Get Police Escort to Cross the Street
- Watch: Dashcam Catches Dangerous Highway Driving
Although I was certain that the video would end by the driver losing control and crashing into bystanders or one of the many people standing close by to film the stunt, thankfully, no one got hurt.
Watch the video below, which was posted to Reddit, to see the ultra-satisfying ending.