Article by Brendan McAleer
Photos courtesy of studios
Some cars have star power, built for the spotlight, all glistening chrome and shining paint. But beauty is only skin deep – sometimes you need an ugliness that goes to the core.
MORE RELATED ARTICLES
- Stars in Cars: Mike Smith aka Bubbles from Trailer Park Boys
- Stars in Cars: JP Tremblay aka Julian from Trailer Park Boys
- Straight out of Sci-Fi: 7 cars the movies got right, and wrong
- Game of Thrones: Valar Automobilis – All Men Must Drive
- Top Picks: Talking Cars
- Where Are They Now? Automotive Stars From TV and Movies
A really bad car – a beater – can be the perfect foil in a supporting role, telling you all you need to know about the character. We've just seen the latest pitch-perfect bit of casting with Better Call Saul, so here's a look at ten horrible machines that stole the scene.