Uh oh! Canadian DJ Deadmau5 has plans to replace his "Purrari" Ferrari 458 and his partner isn't too pleased.
Deadmau5's Purrari hit the news last year when his sales listing was taken down by overzealous moderators, only to be picked up by autoTRADER.ca. Soon after that, Ferrari's sense of humour department had a meltdown and made the musician remove his Purrari logos from the car.
MORE RELATED ARTICLES
- Deadmau5's Nyan Cat GT-R? Nissan Trolls Ferrari with a Shop Job
- Ferrari LaFerrari lands in Canada for Former Dragon Robert Herjavec
- Find of the Week: 2014 Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 Roadster
- Wish List Car: 2015 Lamborghini Huracán
- Deadmau5's McLaren P1 - DatP1Tho
- By The Emotions: Lamborghini Huracan LP-610
It has since sold, and Deadmau5 (whose real name is Joel Zimmerman) already has its replacement ready - much to the chagrin of his partner.
Zimmerman posted an exchange with his "BAE" who clearly isn't impressed, shortly before unveiling a render of the soon-to-come Lamborghini Huracan on Twitter. The Nyanborghini will be delivered in May.
What do you think of Deadmau5's Purracan?