Have you ever thought you had just enough money for your dream machine? Worked the numbers, found your lease rate, down payment requirement and a dealer, only to be scuppered by the insurance rate on your chosen ride?
Imagine how you’d feel if you were trying to find a rate on something truly extravagant? Would it be enough to put you off?
MORE RELATED ARTICLES
- These are the Most Stolen Vehicles in Canada
- Beyond the Pale: Top Grey Market Imports from Germany
- Police Cars of the World
- Find of the Week: 2014 Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 Roadster
- Consumer Advice: Roadside Assistance
- UPDATE: Is Your Car on the Airbag Recall List?
- Safety: Survey Reveals Top 5 Driving Distractions
That’s why we’ve come up with this list.
Now, insurance is a strange beast, and you’ll get different prices based on your area, personal circumstances and a raft of other factors. But all else being equal, these are the most expensive cars to insure of recent vintage – plus some intriguing anomalies.Have you ever thought you had just enough money for your dream machine? Worked the numbers, found your lease rate, down payment... 11/26/2014 6:00:23 AM 11/26/2014 6:00:23 AM