Pricing has been announced for the 2021 Genesis GV80 and the Korean luxury brand’s first ever SUV will start at $64,500 and top out at $85,000.
Every Genesis GV80 comes standard with all-wheel drive, an eight-speed automatic transmission, a panoramic sunroof, 14.5-inch touchscreen, wireless phone charging, heated front and rear seats, a power liftgate, and the brand’s full suite of driver assistance and safety technology.
Base GV80s will be powered by a turbocharged 2.5-litre four-cylinder engine with 300 hp and 311 lb-ft of torque. A twin-turbo V6 with 375 hp and 390 lb-ft is also available as an upgrade and GV80s with this engine get a third row that seats two additional passengers.
MORE RELATED ARTICLES
- 10 Things You Need to Know about the Genesis GV80
- How the Genesis GV80 Got Its Unique Design
- GV80, First Genesis Crossover, Makes International Debut
- 2021 Genesis G80 Debuts with Dramatic New Look, Advanced Safety Tech
- 3 Ways the Genesis G70 is Better Than a BMW 3 Series, and 3 Ways It’s Not
- 2021 Genesis G70 Pricing Announced, Pre-Orders Open for New G80
- How Genesis Plans to Set Itself Apart in a Sea of European Luxury
The $70,000 Advanced trim adds 20-inch wheels, a head-up display, around-view monitor, leather seats, ventilated front seats, rear seat sunshades, and a blind spot monitor in the gauge cluster.
Moving up to the $80,000 3.5T Advanced trim adds the upgraded V6 engine, a 21-speaker audio system, open-pore wood finishes, 22-inch wheels, and an adaptive suspension with road preview.
The top Prestige trim starts at $85,000 and adds a 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster, remote parking assist, Nappa leather, and massaging seats.
Genesis is taking pre-orders for the GV80 with a refundable $1,000 deposit. Deliveries are scheduled to begin in the autumn. All pricing includes destination fees, five years of complimentary scheduled maintenance, and no additional fees.
2021 Genesis GV80 Pricing
- GV80 2.5T Select: $64,500
- GV80 2.5T Advanced: $70,000
- GV80 3.5T Advanced: $80,000
- GV80 3.5T Prestige: $85,000